Submit an Event to the Calendar
NINNAU & Y Drych strives to provide a comprehensive calendar
of Welsh-related events in the United States and Canada. We also include
events in Wales and elsewhere in the world if they are deemed of particular
interest to the North American Welsh community.
To submit your event(s) to the calendar, please follow these guidelines:
- Calendar submissions should follow the typical format of our calendar
January 2 - Fifth Annual Gymanfa Ganu sponsored by the Lakeside Welsh Society, 2:00 pm, First
Methodist Church, 123 Main St. John Jones conducting. Donation. Info: Society website or Mary Morgan, 800-123-4567, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your calendar submission should provide the following information:
- City, followed by state or province
- Date of event
- Name of event
- Time, location, address of event
- Very brief description or highlights of the event (this will
be published only if space allows)
- Cost (if any)
- Contact website, name and phone number and/or email address.
- Please include your own name and phone number in case we have any
questions regarding your submission.
- Submissions may be made by mail or email. Please send to our
- Submissions by email:
Due to the amount of junk email and spam flooding our email box,
we have been forced to use a filtering program. To ensure that
is accepted, please include a short, meaningful phrase
in your "subject" line. For example:
Subject: Lakeside Welsh Society Gymanfa in Lakeside,
If you leave the "subject" line blank, or just write "Hi"
or a cryptic phrase, your email is likely to be deleted before we